Thanks to Elite Serum RX for a review product and for providing the product for giveaway. Post contains affiliate links.
Aging: every one of us is doing it, so why not age as gracefully as we can? I’m not one for plastic surgery or botox, but if there are easy ways to look as young as possible, I’m all for them.
Such is what Elite Serum RX offers. This is an eye product that comes in a unique airless syringe. It’s really easy to use, once you get the hang of it. You simply push up the bottom of the syringe, and a pre-measured, small amount of the serum comes out. Rub it gently into the orbital area around your eyes. Then, turn the cap clockwise just a bit to lock the dispenser into place for next time.
I have used Elite Serum RX as part of my before-bedtime routine for over a year, and I am pleased with it. I guess to give a truly good review I’d have to use it on one eye only, so I could see the comparison between the two — but I’m not doing that 🙂 Suffice to say that I’ve become a customer.
- Elite Serum RX was developed by cosmetic pharmacists, and contains the highest concentration of clinically tested skin care peptides found in any eye serum on the market.
- It’s made with a cosmetic base consisting only of red and green seaweed extracts and pure hyaluronic acid.
- Elite Serum RX lifts and skin around the eyes and fills expression wrinkles. It smooths fine lines and minimizes puffiness, and lightens dark circles.
- Elite Serum is available online only: check it out.
Elite Serum RX has new packaging, which you can see above. It comes in a sturdy, attractive box. When I opened it, the first thing I thought was that it was really gift-giving quality. I think this would make a great Mother’s Day gift, because what mom wouldn’t like to look younger?
Things I noticed when using Elite Serum RX:
- The pump works really well. I’ve found it easy to dispense just what I need.
- It’s so easy to put just a bit of the serum around my eyes before going to bed. I really have noticed fewer fine lines and darkness under my eyes.
- This is an honest company. They originally sent me a sample, and I could not get the pump to work. I asked my husband, an engineer, to try it. He couldn’t get it to work either. I emailed the company, and they said that they had had trouble with a batch of pumps, affecting thousands. They made it right by replacing every ordered product and didn’t ask me to return the original. I respect a company that stands behind its product!
Would you like to try this effect, easy-to-use eye serum? Elite Serum RX is generously offering to send a syringe of their product to a Girls in White Dresses Blog reader!
Enter using the Rafflecopter form below by May 3; I’ll choose a random winner May 4.