In a perfect world, there would be no need for many things. Diets — medicines — exercise — Always Discreet Liners.
Alas, if you’re a woman, you most likely know that times do exist when Always Discreet comes in handy. Here are my top 5 reasons to use Always Discreet:
- You had a new baby. After one of my girls was born, I remember walking down the aisle in the grocery. All of a sudden, I felt something trickling down my leg. I was horrified! What on earth??? This was definitely a time when Always Discreet could have been my hero.
- You exercise. In my 20s, I took aerobics classes each week at my church. I remember seeing older women leave to visit the restroom during class. I wondered why — were they just out of shape? Now I know. Always Discreet is your friend when it’s time to do jumping jacks, or run in place, or …
- You Sneeze. If your first thought when the urge to sneeze strikes is to cross your legs or find a seat fast, turn to Always Discreet. I feel your pain. Always does, too.
- You’re over 40. Minor incontinence can strike any time, but the older we get, the more likely it is. Many times, all that is needed to manage symptoms are products like Always Discreet.
- You’re a woman. No, it doesn’t seem fair, but women are far more likely to experience incontinence than men. Just accept it, and make the best of it — with Always!
Always offers a variety of products that you can tailor to your needs: lines, pads, and underwear. Target is even offering a subscription service, which you can enroll in for any Always Discreet products.
Using the subscription service is easy! Just visit Target’s Always Discreet page, select the product you are interested in (be sure to choose one that says “subscription item” underneath), and you’ll be given the choice of how often you’d like your products delivered. Voila! your products will come right to your door, at the interval you’ve selected. You can’t get much more … er, discreet than that.
Between June 30 – July 10
Key Benefits of Always Discreet:
- Liners absorb 2x more than you need, based on average US consumer usage. They’re thin and flexible.
- Pads with full length Dual LeakGuards™ help prevent leaks and are 40% thinner than the leading brand
- Underwear features Soft Dual LeakGuards™ to help prevent overactive bladder leaks where they happen most – at the legs. Advanced Triple Layer Core helps pull, trap and lock away urine wetness and odor
Have you tried Always Discreet? I’d love to hear about your experiences in the comments!
I was selected for this opportunity as a member of Clever Girls and the content and opinions expressed here are all my own.