You’ll be pleased to know that Lisa at Hopewell Takes On Life! has granted me a Stylish Blogger Award.
1. I am attempting to write a book of my childhood memories. For real. Like, to publish. It is really stressing me out, both the writing itself and the reading about the process, which sounds just slightly easier than being elected President of the United States.
2. My mom, a teacher’s aid, is taking our entire extended family to Hawaii this summer. How is this possible, you ask? A whole lot of saving.
3. My dad is from a family of 3 boys. Those boys grew up to have 7 girls and no boys, and now my dad has 6 granddaughters and no grandsons. We’re a girl-power kind of family.
4. I don’t like to talk on the phone. Email me. Our entire family owns one cell phone, which is ancient, for emergencies only.
5. We have 3 rabbits, a hedgehog, and a chinchilla.
6. Being Mom to my 3 girls has been the best thing in my life so far.
7. The most important thing in my life is my relationship with Jesus, although it pains me that I have to remind myself of this over and over.
I’m not big on tagging others to do this, but if you read here, consider yourself bestowed with the Stylist Blogger Award. I’d love to read your answers!