Yep, this means that I need to post and am coming up with nothing. Here you go; random stuff I’m sure you always wanted to know about me:
1. If you could live in any place, where would it be? Why would you live there?
Well, I always am thinking about Europe and I do love it there. It has so much beauty and history. However, I’m not sure I’d want to live there. That would be a huge cultural shift. I think I’m pretty content right where I am :).
2. Make a list of the five favorite activities that you like to do.
Surfing the internet, reading, writing, going to plays/ballets/orchestra concerts, observing my kids
3. What is your most challenging household chore? Briefly explain why it is challenging for you.
Really, most all of them. I really detest cleaning and have since childhood – it just seems like a big waste of precious time I could be spending doing something more enjoyable. I still remember feeling that it was wrong that I be required to dust my room every week, since often I couldn’t even see that any dust had accumulated. As an adult, believe me when I say I never dust without seeing evidence that it’s needed!
4. What was the happiest day of your life (and you can’t say the day you got married or engaged. Choose another day.)?
Hmmm; not sure. Probably moments when traveling when I’m just aware of seeing something really awesome or something that I’ve read about and wanted to see for so long. I remember the intense feeling of being there and wanting to remember that exact moment in time forever.
5. What annoys or irritates you the most (besides getting “tagged” :).
I hate to admit this, but a lot of things annoy me. People who seem fake. People who are divas/demand attention. Phone calls when I’m busy. Stores not deducting coupons correctly. Etc.
6. Where do you like to “hide” when you’re having a rough day?
Hmmmm … I don’t think I have a place I can hide. I’d like one, though.
7. What is your all-time favorite movie?
The Sound of Music – it’s a great romance in a wonderful setting, with cute kids and music. Who could resist that?